PETROL STEEL CO., LTD is the main manufacturer and exporter of high-quality Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc in China. The Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc of PETROL STEEL is a durable, cheap, and corrosive grinding disc, used to remove clay, epoxy, paint, and polyurethane coatings. A full range of abrasive discs for raw material removal, mixing, finishing, and polishing applications. The grinding mouth covers are overlapped and installed on the center hub. The grinding disc is made with one (or more) types of backing. Our sanding discs are very suitable for dry sanding of many surfaces where the finish is very important.
The Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc from PETROL STEEL is a grinding wheel used for grinding. Grinding wheels are composed of abrasive compounds and are used for various grinding (abrasive cutting) and abrasive processing operations. This kind of grinding wheel is used in grinding machines.The Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc are usually made of composite materials. This includes coarse-grained aggregates, which are pressed and bonded together by a cementitious matrix (called binder in grinding wheel terminology) to form a solid circle. Depending on the intended use of the wheel, various profiles and cross-sections are available. The Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc can also be made of solid steel or aluminum discs, with particles glued to the surface. Today, most grinding wheels are man-made composite materials made of artificial aggregates, but the history of grinding wheels began with natural composite materials, such as those used for grinding stones.
The manufacture of the Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc is a precise and strictly controlled process, not only due to the inherent safety risks of rotating discs but also due to the high stresses generated during rotation, the composition, and the uniformity required to prevent disc explosions. Grinding wheels are consumables, but their service life varies greatly depending on their usage, ranging from less than a day to many years. When the grinding wheel cuts, it periodically releases individual abrasive particles, usually because the abrasive particles become dull, and the increased resistance pulls the abrasive particles out of the bond. The new abrasive particles are exposed during this wear process, and the next cycle begins. The wear rate in this process is usually predictable for a given application and is necessary for good performance.
1.Max Operating Speed The max operating speed (m/s) is shown on the product label and product packs by a color bar in accordance with the specification of EN 12413. The max permissible R.P.M specification applies to the nominal diameter of the tools.
T41 Fiber Glass Reinforced Flat Cutting Wheel
T42 Fiber Glass Reinforced DC Grinding Wheel
T27 Fiber Glass Reinforced DC Grinding Wheel
Option Of Characteristic Of Disc For Different Work-Piece
Products (1) High-Performance Cut-Off Wheel Optimized tool life for all steels stainless steels and cast iron, For various cross-sections, highest cutting rate, low fatigue operation for the user. Suitable also for high-frequency machines (FERROUS)
(2) Extra Thin Cut-Off Wheel For fast and burr-free cutting of sheet metals, rods, profiles, steel cables, and composites made of steel and INOX. High safety against breakage, long service life. Suitable also for machines with low performance. (FERROUS)
(3) Certified For Stainless Steel Cut-Off Wheel For cutting-off of sheet metals, profiles, tubes, and rods made of rust-resistant and acid-proof steels for apparatus and tank engineering, automotive, and shipbuilding industries. Suitable for various material cross-sections; free, fast, and clean-cut, low-stress load for the machine through high cutting speed, (Fe, S, and Cl≤0.1%)。Suitable also for high-frequency machines.
(4)Soft Cut-Off Wheel For Non-Ferrous Metal Soft cut-off wheel, in particular for aluminum and its alloys, bronze copper, and other non-ferrous metals. Very good cutting performance with long tool life, no tool clogging (IRON-FREE)
(5) General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel For Stone General-purpose cut-off wheel for concrete，soft and hard stone usual building materials (with the exception of natural stone). Long service life, high cost performance.
(6) General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel For Steel General-purpose cut-off wheel for thin-wall profiles made of steel, INOX. Optimized bond for long service life. Clean and burr-free cutting. Ideally suited for low power machine up to 3kW.
(7) General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel For Steel General-purpose cut-off wheel for steel, INOX, and cast iron. Suitable for all material cross-sections. Fast clean and bur-free cutting. Suitable for the machine which is 3 to 5 kW.
(8) General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel General-purpose cut-off wheel for stone, concrete, grey cast iron, and non-ferrous metals. Clear cutting, no tool clogging. Suitable for the machine which is 3 to 5kW.
(9) General Purpose Cut-Off Wheel For Steel General-purpose cut-off wheel for metal, steel, and cast iron. The speed is 100m/s.
(10) Special Cut-Off Wheel For Track Superstructures The special cut-off wheel for track superstructures is used for cutting-off of railway tracks, such as UIC 60, UIC 100, S 33, S 49, and others. Fast and burr-free cutting, very long service life. Use with retaining bracket only.
(11) Special cut-off wheel made of SiC and REGULAR CORUNDUM It is for cutting ductile cast iron pipes and is suitable also for cutting stone and concrete with metallic materials. The speed is 100m/s.
(12) General Purpose Grinding Wheel For Steel Long service life grinding wheel with high abrasion effect. Suitable for high-and low-alloyed steels, cast iron and welding seam grinding and flame cut edge grinding.
(13) General purpose grinding wheel for steel and INOX Special wheel for tank and pipeline construction; suitable for cutting grinding, groove grinding, and welding seam machining. Developed, in particular, for stainless steel and austenitic steel. Long service life with high abrasion effect. General-purpose grinding wheel for steel and INOX (Fe, S, and Cl≤0.1%). Certified for stainless steel.
(14) Soft Wheel For Non-Ferrous Metal Soft wheel, in particular for aluminum and aluminum alloys, bronze, copper, and other non-ferrous metal. Very good cutting performance with long service life，no tool clogging (IRON-FREE).
(15) General Purpose Grinding Wheel For Machining Stone And Concrete. General-purpose grinding wheel for machining stone and concrete. It also is suitable for machining cast materials. Long service life and high-cost performance.
(16)T27a Flexible Grinding Wheel Materials & Applications: AC: suitable for grinding general metal edges of the burrs and welding spot. WA: apply to ordinary stainless steel ball, tube, rod, and weld grinding. C/GC: Suitable for glass, stone，metal, and soft metal polishing. Note points: This series is suitable for portable, stationary, and portable grinding machine. Correct specification control 15°-30°grinding method. Standard wheel installed correctly, the idle 1-2min before using. With the grinding wheel and cutting, the operation is strictly prohibited. Please read the instructions before using them. Prohibited the use of range overload.
(17) Flap Disc Highest grinding efficiency at consistent results and long service life. The high degree of flap utilization. Low vibration and low noise due to reducing weight and specific damping of flaps. Used, in particular, for surface grinding and polishing, for removal of welding spots and seams, for easy deburring and grinding of filling compounds. The high-performance tool with a backing pad made of resin glass fiber bond, showing no signs of scratch marks when contacting the workplace. A special adhesive ensures that the abrasive cloth (aluminum oxide cloth with backing) is undetachable bonded to the glass fiber body.
ICONS (Safety And Operation Instructions)
4-inch x 1/8 inch x 5/8 inch T27 metal cutting and light grinding wheel, type 27 (depressed center), 1 piece per pack (sold separately)
The 4" x 1/8" x 5/8" Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc is made of high-concentration heat-treated alumina particles and can be easily used when cutting center tubes, metal tubes, steel bars, iron tubes, bars, or metal tubes. In addition, these 1/8" thick hybrid wheels allow users to cut and lightly grind without changing the wheel. They are manufactured with a single 24-grain structure for uniform results at all angles. In addition, these 4 inches Cutting discs have an extremely long service life and are ideal for severe cutting applications that require mixed applications. If you want to increase cutting and grinding productivity without having to constantly stop and lose power, then these 4-inch cutting/grinding discs are the ideal combination
Advantages: 1/8" thickness, used for mixed cutting and grinding capabilities. Used for grinding aluminum oxide particles of ferrous metals. General-purpose. Heat-treated aluminum oxide particles. Internal reinforcement with high tensile strength glass fiber. Balanced to avoid vibration Suitable for the following materials: ferrous metals, steel, structural steel, steel bars, iron pipes, bars, metal pipes, etc. Used for: Angle grinder. Specification: 27 type-recessed center, size = 4 "x 1/8" x 5/8", maximum speed = 13500, material = heat-treated alumina, hardness = (U) hard
2" PETROL STEEL cut wheels (particularly durable and long-lasting), (10 pcs per pack) The 2"x.0625"x 3/8" Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc produced by PETROL STEEL has the very durable and long-lasting Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc, which is very suitable for aggressive but small cutting applications, cutting at odd angles or hard-to-reach places. Each 2-inch cutting disk uses reinforced glass fiber mesh to enhance strength and lateral stability, heat-treated alumina particles are quickly and sharply cut, and 3/8-inch metal shaft holes are safer during use. Compared with thinner disks, The 1/16" thickness of these discs provide more abrasive material, so they have a longer service life and stronger heavy-duty cutting flexibility. These 2" cutting wheels are used for pneumatic cutting tools, small angle grinders, electric or pneumatic die grinders, and micro-cutting process saws, micro split saws, or 2-inch bench miter saws. These cutting discs can be used for cast iron, carbon steel, and stainless steel, Aluminum, fiberglass, and many other alloys. The uses of these 2"x.06"x 3/8" cut-off wheels include but are not limited to car collision repair, arrow shaft cutting, body panel cutting, exhaust pipes, steel bars, frame Stringers, rusty bolts, etc. The features of our Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc: metal-reinforced shank hole, glass fiber reinforced, extremely long service life, great value, etc. suitable for the following materials: stainless steel, steel, cast iron, aluminum, glass fiber, various other materials. Used for: Air cutting tools, electric mold grinders, pneumatic mold grinders, may require 3/8"x 1/4" cutting wheel mandrels, micro-cutting process saws, micro-cutting saws, 2-inch cutting saws, micro bench cutting, and miter cutting saw. Specifications: Type 1-flat, size = 2 "x 1/16" x 3/8", maximum speed = 30000 rpm, material = high-quality alumina, adhesive = (BF) reinforced resin, wiring harness = (T ) Hard, gravel=60.
Flexible D71S Diamond Coarse Diamond PSA Disc Use this D71S coarse-grained diamond PSA disc to grind glass and remove raw materials. Its durable diamond grinding surface pattern can be cut vigorously. Compared with standard coatings and diamond discs, the flexible backing helps to significantly extend the life of the disc. The cloth backing of Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc increases strength and tear resistance while achieving good flexibility during the grinding process. Full resin bonding produces a durable surface and long service life, and the convenient color-coded PSA backing allows quick identification between applications and easy installation and removal. Abrasive: Diamond Accessories: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Backing material: cloth Maximum operating speed guide: determined by the spare pad Abrasive type: coating
PETROL STEEL 12 inch x 1/8 inch (5/32 inch) x 20mm portable air saw cut-off wheel
12 inches x 1/8 inches (5/32 inches) x 20 mm high-speed portable pneumatic sawing wheels are suitable for use with high-speed pneumatic saws, with less flexibility and stronger rigidity. Its characteristic is that the heat-treated alumina particles are double externally reinforced with high tensile strength glass fibers, allowing safe and fast cutting, no vibration or burrs, and extending service life even in the harshest applications. The brake disc is pollution-free to avoid any "back rust". The thin manufacturing of the Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc allows for smooth, clean cuts while still having a reliable and robust structure. These cutting discs are ideal for pneumatic portable saws for ferrous and non-ferrous metals (such as stainless steel, sheet metal, and cast iron) and various other materials. Some common industries for these cut-off wheels include plumbing, metal processing, welding, shipbuilding, industry, and construction. The features of our products Abrasive Wheel Grinding Disc Cutting Disc: aluminum oxide particles for cutting ferrous metals, economical substitutes for diamond blades, ultra-high-strength phenolic resin binder, double-external reinforced high-tensile strength glass fiber, consistent cutting, excellent durability, suitable for the following materials: All metals, including stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, plastics, glass fibers, are only suitable for dry applications. Used for: Portable Air Saw. Specification: Type 1-Flat Disc, Diameter: 12", Thickness: 1/8" (5/32"), Tool Bar Hole: 20mm, Maximum Speed = 6300, Material = High-Quality Oxidation aluminum.